Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Never in doubt and a' that.
    quite good, Jesus needs to sort out the offsides though.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was stressed every time Eze got the ball - until we got the third
    Defended him really well, I thought. Resorted to 25 yard pot shots in the end. I did cuss a bit when Trossard fluffed that sitter

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Defended him really well, I thought. Resorted to 25 yard pot shots in the end. I did cuss a bit when Trossard fluffed that sitter
    We did - seemed reluctant to go at White on the outside which helped. Rate Mitchell highly as a defender but didn't look much of a threat on that flank going forward

5 nil drubbings are nice but really means jack when after going on a good run we p*ss it up the wall with a follow up horrible run of 3 losses 1 draw in 4.

We do this type of nonsense far too often yet WES is jumping around like nothing is wrong after battering some fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was stressed every time Eze got the ball - until we got the third
    I warmed to him immediately when the commentator explained that he (Eze, not the commentator) had cried in his room for a week when the Arsenal had let him go as a youngster.

He still loves us, sign him up!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    quite good, Jesus needs to sort out the offsides though.
    Poor bloke, he never gets ANYTHING from the officials. I think they've decided he goes down too easily.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Poor bloke, he never gets ANYTHING from the officials. I think they've decided he goes down too easily.
    He didn't help himself with a pretty awful dive

He had a clumsy game overall but you certainly cannot accuse him of being quiet. I suppose if you are not going to score goals you need to contribute something else

I warmed to him immediately when the commentator explained that he (Eze, not the commentator) had cried in his room for a week when the Arsenal had let him go as a youngster.

He still loves us, sign him up!
    we had Olise as well

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    5 nil drubbings are nice but really means jack when after going on a good run we p*ss it up the wall with a follow up horrible run of 3 losses 1 draw in 4.

We do this type of nonsense far too often yet WES is jumping around like nothing is wrong after battering some fodder.
    Struggling with reading again, John?

Or was it English comprehension that was giving you trouble?

Either way, carry on

oh he does, Since he's come back from Injury I am not impressed. Before that he used to be more agressive and now he just seems to be on the floor most of the time moaning.