Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely.

Lovely.

Never in doubt and a' that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Never in doubt and a' that.
    So we can score goals and we shouldn’t have judged the team and Arteta and the progress we’ve made based on two poor results?

Ya don’t say

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    So we can score goals and we shouldn’t have judged the team and Arteta and the progress we’ve made based on two poor results?

Ya don’t say
    We hadn’t won in any of the previous four games. Only the away draw with the scousers had merit.
    You’re not seriously claiming a reset based on thrashing Woy’s downtrodden Palace are you Wes. The same Palace who’ve won 1 of their last nine ?

That’s on a par with those pundits who hailed Nketiah as world class following his hatrick against Sheffield.

You’re better than this..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We hadn’t won in any of the previous four games. Only the away draw with the scousers had merit.
    You’re not seriously claiming a reset based on thrashing Woy’s downtrodden Palace are you Wes. The same Palace who’ve won 1 of their last nine ?

That’s on a par with those pundits who hailed Nketiah as world class following his hatrick against Sheffield.

“ You’re better than this.” ��

Just wish I could've joined George and Kenny in the pub after; their thoughts on all things "the Arsenal" would be gold.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Felt sorry for Hodgson in the end. He looked completely forlorn.

No 7s, I don’t judge us based on yesterday, or the previous 4 games.

We finished 2nd last year and are currently 5 points back (or less) in 3rd place with 17 games left to play.

I judge us based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No 7s, I don’t judge us based on yesterday, or the previous 4 games.

We finished 2nd last year and are currently 5 points back (or less) in 3rd place with 17 games left to play.

I judge us based on that.
    We're a decent side. However, we're all concerned that we've dropped points lately we probably cannot afford to drop. Fair enough, imo.

Funny old game though, still.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We're a decent side. However, we're all concerned that we've dropped points lately we probably cannot afford to drop. Fair enough, imo.

Funny old game though, still.
    As I said, we needed the break. Could see someone was going to get a battering soon.

Great to see Martinelli finding his scoring touch and always lovely to watch a match without getting stressed.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    As I said, we needed the break. Could see someone was going to get a battering soon.

Great to see Martinelli finding his scoring touch and always lovely to watch a match without getting stressed.
    I was stressed every time Eze got the ball - until we got the third