Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Would it be something of a disaster if we drop points on Saturday ?

Would it be something of a disaster if we drop points on Saturday ?

Bearing in mind Palace played on Weds, while our chaps were chilling at the Burj 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Bearing in mind Palace played on Weds, while our chaps were chilling at the Burj 🤔
    Dunno about a disaster but playing games is a better preparation for playing games than NOT playing games, especially for US.

I'm told that the way we play benefits from plenty of extra time on the training pitch; personally, I always feel we lack a little bit the sharpness after an extended period without matches. A hangover from the Wenger years, perhaps, but I've not noticed any change.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It'll make Twitter unbearable.

We did look in need of a rest and regroup. We usually like early kick-offs, so I'm pretty confident 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

We did look in need of a rest and regroup. We usually like early kick-offs, so I'm pretty confident 3-1
    Twitter seems to me to be a fairly precise collection of EVERYTHING that is unbearable. My word.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I would also add that they are ****ing ****. If we cant beat them we have majorly ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I would also add that they are ****ing ****. If we cant beat them we have majorly ****ed up.
    2 decent players.

2 decent players.
    No Jordan Ayew thank god - not a real player but a ****ing wind up merchant and cheating ****

Bearing in mind Palace played on Weds, while our chaps were chilling at the Burj ��
    probably not ideal. their break came at a good time as there were a lot of grumbles after Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No Jordan Ayew thank god - not a real player but a ****ing wind up merchant and cheating ****
    and one of those **** players that always has their one decent game against us. See: Most CF's that have played for Southampton; Jay Rodriguez, Che Adams, Danny Ings & Shane Long
    Last edited by PSRB; 01-19-2024 at 04:24 PM.