Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have we signed Benzema yet.

Have we signed Benzema yet.

For God's sake
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    For God's sake
    Whatever happened to our favourite cry, "Spend some ****ing money!" Haven't heard that in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Whatever happened to our favourite cry, "Spend some ****ing money!" Haven't heard that in ages.
    We actually went ahead and spent all the money. Skint again now.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We actually went ahead and spent all the money. Skint again now.
    I think everyone is skint at the moment. Maybe we should flog some of our old crap to Saudia Arabia for big money and then see them quietly move to Ajax a few months later for nothing...... not that I am suggesting that there was any wrongdoing, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think everyone is skint at the moment. Maybe we should flog some of our old crap to Saudia Arabia for big money and then see them quietly move to Ajax a few months later for nothing...... not that I am suggesting that there was any wrongdoing, of course
    Indeed. Football went from honourable gentlemen such as Gorgeous George and El Tel (Que descanse en paz) exchanging brown envelopes at the Winchester Club to billionaire blackhat hackers, vertically-integrated terror group fixers and Wall Street-listed weapons and narcotics dealing dark money financiers in the blink of an eye.

But at least we sorted all the corruption out.