Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our game tonight kicks off at 20:15

Our game tonight kicks off at 20:15

Quarter past 8? That's mental. That means a 10 o'clock finish, realistically.

I'll be in bed as usual by 9.

Game's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Game's gone
    Thinks yourself lucky - 9.15 in my money. I'm usually drunk by 9

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Thinks yourself lucky - 9.15 in my money. I'm usually drunk by 9
    You missed out 'still' and 'a.m.'

Game's gone
    it is being 'televised' by Amazon. For the love of Dennis, not Andy Townsend...Please.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it is being 'televised' by Amazon. For the love of Dennis, not Andy Townsend...Please.
    Oh lordy. Why is everything so complicated? My wife suggested we watch some show or other recently and it turned out to be on yet another channel I have to subscribe to. I'm spending about £200 a month on TV channels that I never watch

I've seen our line up for comms it's Jim Proudfoot & Ally McCoist with TH14 in the studio. Vastly preferable to Lucy bloody Ward

Indeed. Complicated is right. I mean to say, how come I didn't know their ground is affectionately known as "The Kenny".

Did dear old David Pleat die in vain

Oh lordy. Why is everything so complicated? My wife suggested we watch some show or other recently and it turned out to be on yet another channel I have to subscribe to. I'm spending about £200 a month on TV channels that I never watch
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I get him a lot as he does the official Premier League stuff that Sky Germany picks up. Normally can't stand him, but for the Brentford game he genuinely wanted Ramsdale to do well which made me warm to him a tiny bit

I reckon at the moment I have:
    Amazon Prime (British and German Versions)
    Netflix
    Disney +
    Paramount (For new Frasier - not sure it was worth it)
    WOW (Sky Germany - which has pretty much all our games)
    DAZN (for Champions League and League/FA Cup, Some Bundesliga)
    VPN (to access the BBC)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I reckon at the moment I have:
    Amazon Prime (British and German Versions)
    Netflix
    Disney +
    Paramount (For new Frasier - not sure it was worth it)
    WOW (Sky Germany - which has pretty much all our games)
    DAZN (for Champions League and League/FA Cup, Some Bundesliga)
    VPN (to access the BBC)
    All of the above apart from WOW and I also have Apple TV & TNT Sports/Discovery Plus