Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cor. A cheeky win at Luton tomorrow and we're 5 clear.

Cor. A cheeky win at Luton tomorrow and we're 5 clear.

:trophy:

It's on, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

It's on, boys.
    Indeed it is.

And we are not playing that well...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's on, boys.
    Hopefully City can knacker Villa in a hard-fought draw on Wednesday night so we snatch an even cheekier away win on Saturday.

Send the squad players and kids to Eindhoven next week, don't blow it at home to Brighton followed by an epic win at Anfield.

I shall be watching the latter in a bar in Lanzarote with Mrs Lincs who supports Liverpool. Could set the tone for the rest of our holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Hopefully City can knacker Villa in a hard-fought draw on Wednesday night so we snatch an even cheekier away win on Saturday.

Send the squad players and kids to Eindhoven next week, don't blow it at home to Brighton followed by an epic win at Anfield.

I shall be watching the latter in a bar in Lanzarote with Mrs Lincs who supports Liverpool. Could set the tone for the rest of our holiday!
    You will repeatedly penetrate her reaguard and score at will, p?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Indeed it is.

And we are not playing that well...
    If we had Henry instead of Nketiah we'd be done and dusted

You will repeatedly penetrate her reaguard and score at will, p?
    Depends how many beers / gins consumed respectively. Might just be a full-frontal attack followed by a nap.

If we had Henry instead of Nketiah we'd be done and dusted
    If we're gonna play that game, if we'd had big Tone and PV4 last year instead of Rob H and Mo El-Neny, we'd have won the league.

Bench would look stronger with Chippy, Bobby P, Boy Bastin, Ted Drake and Smudger for a plan B hoof to boot.

If we had Paddy Jennings, Spunky and Mad Jens, everyone would stop the Rambo-Raya debate.

See? This game is easy, Sir C. Stroller Graham in the "left-8" role, anyone? Peak Rocky instead of Reiss?

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Depends how many beers / gins consumed respectively. Might just be a full-frontal attack followed by a nap.
    glwtpimo

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    If we're gonna play that game, if we'd had big Tone and PV4 last year instead of Rob H and Mo El-Neny, we'd have won the league.

Bench would look stronger with Chippy, Bobby P, Boy Bastin, Ted Drake and Smudger for a plan B hoof to boot.

If we had Paddy Jennings, Spunky and Mad Jens, everyone would stop the Rambo-Raya debate.

See? This game is easy, Sir C. Stroller Graham in the "left-8" role, anyone? Peak Rocky instead of Reiss?
    I was always a bit of a John Lukic fan

It's on, boys.
    Our record against Luton against at Kenilworth Road, is a bit ****e.