Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Trossard

Trossard

I rest my case, absolutely beyond doubt Leo should be ahead of Eddie. Nketiah was like a headless chicken when he came on, undermining the team effort to run down the clock.

Shame not to see Odegaard and White on a rare visit but an enjoyable day out despite Burnley having all eleven men in their own penalty area at times. Further up the field they were often in a narrow band, was crying out for the occasional ball over the top and chase.

That north London song is definitely piped, no-one knows the words! The call and response between the North Bank and the Clock End was pretty cool but I'd be annoyed to find myself behind the tw@ts behind the Clock End goal with the drum. We were up top in the corner above the away fans.

Have to say the pitch looked magnificent too. Well done the ground staff.

It doesn't affect you match-going folk so much but it IS a concern that the away supporters are always in full view when we attack "their" "end", especially when we score. No need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    I rest my case, absolutely beyond doubt Leo should be ahead of Eddie. Nketiah was like a headless chicken when he came on, undermining the team effort to run down the clock.

Shame not to see Odegaard and White on a rare visit but an enjoyable day out despite Burnley having all eleven men in their own penalty area at times. Further up the field they were often in a narrow band, was crying out for the occasional ball over the top and chase.

That north London song is definitely piped, no-one knows the words! The call and response between the North Bank and the Clock End was pretty cool but I'd be annoyed to find myself behind the tw@ts behind the Clock End goal with the drum. We were up top in the corner above the away fans.

Have to say the pitch looked magnificent too. Well done the ground staff.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It doesn't affect you match-going folk so much but it IS a concern that the away supporters are always in full view when we attack "their" "end", especially when we score. No need for it.
    I would have liked the main camera to be on the opposite side.

I used to like seeing what the manager or subs where up to at Highbury.