Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Manchester United match looked like fun.

The Manchester United match looked like fun.

You can see what their manager is trying to do; just needs time.

lol.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

lol.
    I know it is childish to be happy every time they lose. I just can't help it

Hatred dies slowly in the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I know it is childish to be happy every time they lose. I just can't help it

Hatred dies slowly in the heart.
    I can't hate them, for some reason. I suspect it's because my hatred was so individually focussed on Ferguson, Neville, Keane and so on... now they're all gone it's just not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I can't hate them, for some reason. I suspect it's because my hatred was so individually focussed on Ferguson, Neville, Keane and so on... now they're all gone it's just not the same.
    That's ok, I hate them enough for both of us

It isn't as if Neville has gone away....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    As a resident in Trafford my hatred increases on an hourly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

lol.
    Did they sign Hojlund because they thought having a Scandi striker seems to have worked out for City?
    Also sounds a bit similar name wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Did they sign Hojlund because they thought having a Scandi striker seems to have worked out for City?
    Also sounds a bit similar name wise.
    As per Vieira, looks okay in Europe but not strong enough for the PL

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    As per Vieira, looks okay in Europe but not strong enough for the PL
    I think he's fine. Look at that game when him and Eddie came on. Won a pen then a perfect pass for Eddie's goal. The pass for Jesus against the Mancs. That one last season when he jinked a cross for a tap in. I think we have a very good player in him. I just wonder what would have happened if he'd played all the games Kai has this year.