Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All joking aside, wouldn't it be better to give him a break

All joking aside, wouldn't it be better to give him a break

from the first team so he has time to learn to play football? Because currently this isn't working for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    from the first team so he has time to learn to play football? Because currently this isn't working for anyone.
    we are carrying him and it's unfair on the players sat on the bench. They must be thinking how the hell am I not starting.

Too late for that now. Surprised we didn't rather START him slowly, ten minutes off the bench for a few games; you know, when we're already four or five-nil up.

But, hey ..

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    we are carrying him and it's unfair on the players sat on the bench. They must be thinking how the hell am I not starting.
    Yes. What does Vieira make of this? Came in, had a few good games and then seems to have dropped back down the pecking order.

Havertz looks genuinely, genuinely awful. Almost as bad as Willian did for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes. What does Vieira make of this? Came in, had a few good games and then seems to have dropped back down the pecking order.

Vieira needs to hit the gym. CL is probably okay for him but against West Ham he was just out muscled.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Last night he reminded me of Chamakh.

I do not wish to be reminded of Chamakh

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Vieira needs to hit the gym. CL is probably okay for him but against West Ham he was just out muscled.
    He was against Spurs, actually, you've reminded me. Pace of the game was too much for him. That is why he dropped down the order. I retract my previous post