Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Do we feign indifference towards tonight’s beer cup game.

Do we feign indifference towards tonight’s beer cup game.

Just wondering what the rules are these days, now we’re back in the CL 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We hope score 5 goals and then some Mexican looking chap chips the keeper for the 6th.

Followed by losing to a no mark club in the next round while playing mostly young players.

Twas ever thus, 7s.

Usually yes, but I hate West Ham. Ultimate cringe club ("West Ham are massive" stfu)

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    We hope score 5 goals and then some Mexican looking chap chips the keeper for the 6th.

Followed by losing to a no mark club in the next round while playing mostly young players.

Twas ever thus, 7s.
    I loved Carlos Vela's chips. When was the last time we scored a chip? I think I remember Eddie missing one last season. Ganpati willing, he can score one or more in this little period we're waiting for our Lord Jesus to get resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I've always hated the competition. It's just pointless.

AW had it right, Youth team with a smattering of 1st team bench players until you reach the semis.

In fairness, a full Bayern München side lost to a third division team in the cup last night (FC Saarbrücken, currently 15th).

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've always hated the competition. It's just pointless.

AW had it right, Youth team with a smattering of 1st team bench players until you reach the semis.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In fairness, a full Bayern München side lost to a third division team in the cup last night (FC Saarbrücken, currently 15th).
    Yes, I saw that. Didn't realise it was a full strength BM team though

Only Kane missing; an unused sub.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, I saw that. Didn't realise it was a full strength BM team though
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."