Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lovely goal.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    How was Eddie when he came on ? He appears to be getting rinsed on Twitter ?
    didn't do much. ran around a lot as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nah - did well to cash in on him, I reckon. Picking to play for the US said a lot about him. Not pulling up many trees at Monaco either.

On September 22, he had his first start at the club, in which he missed two penalties in a 1–0 defeat against Nice.

I'd like to see Havertz play more as a 9 though
    He isn't the sort of striker Arteta wants at this point. He was also worth decent money

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Honestly, he has to be dropped. The bloke terrifies me
    The weird punch thing was laughable. Other than that, and the terrible pass in the first half, he wasn't too bad. Sevilla didn't press him much on the ball which was a relief

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The weird punch thing was laughable. Other than that, and the terrible pass in the first half, he wasn't too bad. Sevilla didn't press him much on the ball which was a relief
    His long passing was pretty awful too.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    His long passing was pretty awful too.
    That has been true from the start and has surprised me a bit. In that sphere he is no upgrade on Ramsdale.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That has been true from the start and has surprised me a bit. In that sphere he is no upgrade on Ramsdale.
    I don't understand the narrative that Raya (or a gk generally) shouldn't be dropped just for making mistakes!!

What do they have to do to get dropped then? Ramsdale was dropped mainly on the basis of manager's preference.

Tommy was excellent last night, definite improvement on Zinny.

Jesus made me eat my words that Trossard should start central! Havertz would be a better substitution option than Eddie.

Rice was superb. Odin's been a little out of it the last two games since the international break.

Sunday will hopefully be a straightforward outing in preparation for the trip up north the following week.