Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lovely goal.

Lovely goal.

Tight game. It's the Champions' League; almost every match is a proper test.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Unlucky not to have a similar one earlier. Only an elite save stopped it.

Yep.

2-0 now though; another beauty, this time from the # .

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Unlucky not to have a similar one earlier. Only an elite save stopped it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Tight game. It's the Champions' League; almost every match is a proper test.
    Careful now Red, AAR has assured us that all the teams we play in the group stage are utter ****e

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Careful now Red, AAR has assured us that all the teams we play in the group stage are utter ****e
    Really good game, and a good performance. Rice and Tomiyasu were outstanding.

Raya only made two howlers

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The group stage is going the way they always do. 🤫 We’ve got two easy home games coming up and one win there and we’re pretty much through. Look at the table. There’s no drama. We’ve done the hard part. Even lost a game and are still clear at the top with piss easy games to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The group stage is going the way they always do. �� We’ve got two easy home games coming up and one win there and we’re pretty much through. Look at the table. There’s no drama. We’ve done the hard part. Even lost a game and are still clear at the top with piss easy games to come.
    I don't think Sevilla counts as piss easy. They look a pretty good side to me.

Couple of decent stops from him too. Perhaps howlers is part of his method.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Really good game, and a good performance. Rice and Tomiyasu were outstanding.

Raya only made two howlers

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't think Sevilla counts as piss easy. They look a pretty good side to me.
    Other that hopeless defending from a corner and yet another shocking keeper performance I don’t remember them creating much. Same as Lens, the energy from their home fans only works for one of the games. They’ll be easy meat for us at home. PSV away will be tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Couple of decent stops from him too. Perhaps howlers is part of his method.
    I was very interested in the reverse punch back over his own bar. He should copyright that