Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Poor first half

Poor first half

Zinchenko a liability at the back. Now I understand why you’d play him against Micky Mouse teams but it always looks suicidal to me playing him against anyone decent.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Raya looking like worst buy of the season potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Zinchenko a liability at the back. Now I understand why you’d play him against Micky Mouse teams but it always looks suicidal to me playing him against anyone decent.
    I called a draw earlier but I can’t deny the feeling we were possibly going to come unstuck on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Ramsey certainly deserves a run out in the CL

Even when the commentators were wnaking themselves silly saying how good Chelsea were and dominating us I wasn’t going to have it even if he had of lost 2-0. We were poor, yes. Until the last 20 mins. Chelsea put up a good workman like performance where the battles hard. They were awful going forward though. They only scored 2 because of 2 complete flukes.

Can't drop him now though.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Right. They did shackle the skipper pretty well but that's was about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Even when the commentators were wnaking themselves silly saying how good Chelsea were and dominating us I wasn’t going to have it even if he had of lost 2-0. We were poor, yes. Until the last 20 mins. Chelsea put up a good workman like performance where the battles hard. They were awful going forward though. They only scored 2 because of 2 complete flukes.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. They did shackle the skipper pretty well but that's was about it.
    The pitch was terrible, the ball wasn't rolling at all. Didn't suit our style at all.

As I said on Twitter, the happiest Arsenal player would have been Ramsdale, birth of his son and Raya puts in a shocker.

That Rice finish is not getting enough credit, the swazz (as my father-in-law would say regarding a golf shot) he put on the ball, to take it out of the keepers reach was amazing.