Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the AWIMB experts have embarassed themselves again

So the AWIMB experts have embarassed themselves again

Not only did we beat City, Arteta’s substitutes created and scored the goal that won it.

Perhaps football analysis should always end with something along the lines of ‘of course as an armchair expert I know nothing compared to the manager’

Did anybody else scratch their head when Arteta followed normal procedure and didn’t bring on the subs when it went to a corner despite all 3 subs being about 6’3 and good in the air compared to the three 5’8 midgets that were hooked?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Not only did we beat City, Arteta’s substitutes created and scored the goal that won it.

Perhaps football analysis should always end with something along the lines of ‘of course as an armchair expert I know nothing compared to the manager’

Oh, come on, Wes. I always admit I know nothing about football. Only like the ones with cannons on their tîts. But maybe they were all reverse jinxing, in which case, the boys done good.

Kai getting his first assist as a back-to-goal lump of a CF, not a creative no.10 playing inside forward.

Tommy did very well for that - I guess MA is just gonna use him in all these roles until Timber is unfelled.

And your analysis should end with “as a moose bothering syrup guzzler, I know even less”

In mitigation, Arsenal fans endured years of disappointment and self doubt. Ferguson and Mourinho heaped untold humiliation upon Wenger’s withering reign. Glass half empty has been branded into our very souls.
    We were all resigned to being squished by City’s juggernaut last season, like some labouring, overweight bluebottle on a windscreen. To put Guardiola to the sword, courtesy of a deflection off of Ake’s right nostril proves there really is a God

Ok. How am I doing ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    In mitigation, Arsenal fans endured years of disappointment and self doubt. Ferguson and Mourinho heaped untold humiliation upon Wenger’s withering reign. Glass half empty has been branded into our very souls.
    We were all resigned to being squished by City’s juggernaut last season, like some labouring, overweight bluebottle on a windscreen. To put Guardiola to the sword, courtesy of a deflection off of Ake’s right nostril proves there really is a God

Ok. How am I doing ?
    Hallelujah. At last someone gets it. Almost like Ganpati's trunk knocked the ball in.

And the best bit was He deflected the ball at such an angle that it hit the metal bar at the back of the goal with a Divinely satisfying thwonk.

Err...this you?

Every result this weekend has gone against us, 7s.

Only one thing happening tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Err...this you?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Err...this you?
    Yeah because I was being entirely serious there PRSB

It was more for Peter actually

Yeah because I was being entirely serious there PRSB

It was more for Peter actually
    AM I not an expert though? Since I predicted the win?