Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I obv want the best for any player with a cannon on their tīt.....

I obv want the best for any player with a cannon on their tīt.....

But Raya was meant to be picked cos his kicking is better than Rambo's yet it was his pass that gave then their equaliser.

And the first Sperz goal should have seen the GK tip the ball over the bar for a corner instead of pushing it into the 6 yard box.

I wish him the best but is he better than Rambo?

Likewise, Kai wins a lot of duels which is very helpful in a MF player. But look how many shots ESR has had in his few mins this season, or chances Fabio's created.

In short, Dec's a world class signing. Timber could be if he recovers fully from his injury. But have the other two above actually made us better?

Something else irritated me today. So I went to watch the Man Utd losing highlights to cheer myself up. Yes it was funny seeing them get smashed at home by some Mickey Mouse team but the smirk was soon wiped off for me very quickly. That Rasmus Hųjlund fella is going to be an absolute superstar. It's like watching another Haaland.

Looks like after wasting billions they've finally signed another elite player. For less money than we spunked on Kai too by the looks of things.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM