Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have never liked the champions league anyway.

I have never liked the champions league anyway.

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters
    More often than not, Europe has been a crushing disappointment over the years.
    It’s the closest we get to actually becoming Spurs.

Team looked clueless once Saka went off. Couldn't create anything. I'm not gonna lose too much sleep over it. The overrated CL format means you're allowed a few free hits before getting knocked out anyway. This sort of result had been coming though. You can only roll the dice so many times creating a similar ammount of chances as an inferior team and get away with it.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

This is why I always laugh with despair when I hear on here or AFTV how we should sweep up in Europe because it's full of no-mark cannon fodder. We just do not have the minerals for Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Team looked clueless once Saka went off. Couldn't create anything. I'm not gonna lose too much sleep over it. The overrated CL format means you're allowed a few free hits before getting knocked out anyway. This sort of result had been coming though. You can only roll the dice so many times creating a similar ammount of chances as an inferior team and get away with it.
    Whilst we were poor, their keeper still had to make 3 outstanding saves.

I'm not convinced Raya is better than Ramsdale.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Although, I’m becoming more convinced by the week that the Chelsea sales dept have had a massive result with Havertz and Mount

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Although, I’m becoming more convinced by the week that the Chelsea sales dept have had a massive result with Havertz and Mount
    I thought Havertz was okay, keeper made a great save to deny him. The problem is he keeps making runs in behind but he does it when the CB's have the ball and they don't play it long. He looked a lot more confident. Not giving up on him, yet.

I suppose Arteta will have to stick with it

I thought Havertz was okay, keeper made a great save to deny him. The problem is he keeps making runs in behind but he does it when the CB's have the ball and they don't play it long. He looked a lot more confident. Not giving up on him, yet.
    I’m not convinced, well, not at that price, which is really where the negativity becomes rooted with the fan base. At 45m, he’d have largely gone under the radar and viewed as a good option for squad depth.
    There’s a feeling that Arteta has to prove his worth and instead of perhaps gradually blending him in, he’s just launched him in, centre stage.
    Rice has the personality to ignore his fee, Havertz clearly doesn’t.
    The fact that Saka offered him that penalty speaks volumes. Meanwhile, Arteta just ploughs on with his obstinate beliefs and may ironically be ruining a good player ?

If we're not going to go long, I'd rather ESR or Vieira in that role (no idea why MA replaced Saka with Vieira, very odd choice) and then bring Havertz on if chasing the game.