Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Quick questionscomments:

Quick questionscomments:

1. What's that new song we've got with all that drumming?

2. Who did Eddie play the 1-2 with for the pelanty? My stream died and I only saw the replay of him getting fouled.

3. Thank Ganpati City dropped points cos I was worried our league season was over after the Sperz game.

4. Good to see ESR given a chance. 2 shots tipped 'round the post in his short cameo.

5. Havertz looked better after that goal. Like Laca did that year and Jesus when he came back from injury last season.

6. But given City losing, I'm even more fücked off about the dropped points. If Jorgy - who's been a great signing, imo - hadn't given Sperz an equaliser or if we hadn't gifted a 10-man Fulham an equaliser, we'd be top of the table. We should have one every single game we've played so far this season.

7. God willing, we can kick on from here. As well as Eddie, Leo, Fab, ESR and RN all look decent. A year or so ago, we'd have been happy with all of them in the starting XI if they were playing as well as they have been. Partey to come back, Tommy looking fine, 2 top goalies etc. Losing Timber* has been a blow, though. I think MA saw him as both a potential first teamer and/or as first choice cover for all our back 4.

8. But speaking of which, we look so, so much better with our usual back 4 as opposed to playing Partey at RB or whatever. That first goal we conceded against Fulham was because Saka played the ball to where White would have been but Partey wasn't.

2 errors on that game. 2 vs the Scüm if you include Jesus' miss when they gave the ball away trying to play out. Had one of those 4 not been made, we'd be top. Have we avoided one in each game we'd have had a perfect start and be clear.

So please make a pooja to Lord Ganesha for a victory against City. {And Lens first.} With no injuries or suspensions.

*Btw, have we ever had a player get a long term injury on debut before? Poor lad, let's pray his Arsenal career comes good.

[edit - great try and conversion from Fiji. Come on the Pacific Islanders.]
    Last edited by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult; 09-30-2023 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    1. What's that new song we've got with all that drumming?

2. Who did Eddie play the 1-2 with for the pelanty? My stream died and I only saw the replay of him getting fouled.

3. Thank Ganpati City dropped points cos I was worried our league season was over after the Sperz game.

4. Good to see ESR given a chance. 2 shots tipped 'round the post in his short cameo.

5. Havertz looked better after that goal. Like Laca did that year and Jesus when he came back from injury last season.

6. But given City losing, I'm even more fücked off about the dropped points. If Jorgy - who's been a great signing, imo - hadn't given Sperz an equaliser or if we hadn't gifted a 10-man Fulham an equaliser, we'd be top of the table. We should have one every single game we've played so far this season.

7. God willing, we can kick on from here. As well as Eddie, Leo, Fab, ESR and RN all look decent. A year or so ago, we'd have been happy with all of them in the starting XI if they were playing as well as they have been. Partey to come back, Tommy looking fine, 2 top goalies etc. Losing Timber* has been a blow, though. I think MA saw him as both a potential first teamer and/or as first choice cover for all our back 4.

8. But speaking of which, we look so, so much better with our usual back 4 as opposed to playing Partey at RB or whatever. That first goal we conceded against Fulham was because Saka played the ball to where White would have been but Partey wasn't.

2 errors on that game. 2 vs the Scüm if you include Jesus' miss when they gave the ball away trying to play out. Had one of those 4 not been made, we'd be top. Have we avoided one in each game we'd have had a perfect start and be clear.

So please make a pooja to Lord Ganesha for a victory against City. {And Lens first.} With no injuries or suspensions.

*Btw, have we ever had a player get a long term injury on debut before? Poor lad, let's pray his Arsenal career comes good.

[edit - great try and conversion from Fiji. Come on the Pacific Islanders.]
    Is it the new Odegaard song? they stole it from the darts

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is it the new Odegaard song? they stole it from the darts
    Also the new Saka one, or at least I'd not heard it before.

I certainly wouldn't say we should have won every game we played this year, far from it. Most of our games outside of the CL could have gone either way with a similar ammount of proper chances made by both teams. The 4-0 there was odd too. Even though we dominated we were gifted all 4 of those goals and didn't create that much else. It will probably be several months combined of games before we're gifted another 4 goals like that.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM