Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions: Where does this North London Forever **** come from? Was it a fan thing

Questions: Where does this North London Forever **** come from? Was it a fan thing

or some kind of corporate **** seeded into the crowd by the club? And when did we stop singing Fvck 'em All and why was there no rendition of Hitler Was a Gooner at a NLD?

What has happened to Monty and can anyone remember any of his other handles - he was Kavutsa Schindler at the start I think.

Regarding Silver Memberships. Pre-covid I renewed my 3 ( Me, Son & Daughter ) to the point of reaching the thank you page then when I tried to book a match about 2 weeks into the new season the ticket site said I hadn't renewed and my memberships were gone. I know the club had become anti Silver because they negate the need for a season ticket so I suspect they were cancelling them on the sly. Anyone else hear of anything like this or am I being a conspiracist?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    or some kind of corporate **** seeded into the crowd by the club? And when did we stop singing Fvck 'em All and why was there no rendition of Hitler Was a Gooner at a NLD?

What has happened to Monty and can anyone remember any of his other handles - he was Kavutsa Schindler at the start I think.

Regarding Silver Memberships. Pre-covid I renewed my 3 ( Me, Son & Daughter ) to the point of reaching the thank you page then when I tried to book a match about 2 weeks into the new season the ticket site said I hadn't renewed and my memberships were gone. I know the club had become anti Silver because they negate the need for a season ticket so I suspect they were cancelling them on the sly. Anyone else hear of anything like this or am I being a conspiracist?
    Louis Dunford (Arsenal fan) wrote the song, it got picked up on social media and snowballed from there.

I think my silver is still operational, Ears uses it. I have a £50 odd direct debit that goes out every year. I believe it's now a random draw as whether or not you get a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Louis Dunford (Arsenal fan) wrote the song, it got picked up on social media and snowballed from there.

I think my silver is still operational, Ears uses it. I have a £50 odd direct debit that goes out every year. I believe it's now a random draw as whether or not you get a ticket.
    Louis Dunford (Arsenal fan and son of Linda Robson, might have helped)

Ricky G was one, wasn't it?

Sorry to hear about your tickets, h. Seems like a lot of people have been shafted this year. Never mind - we're going back to being **** so demand will drop

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I didn't know that

Happened to one of our gang who attends.

Went to add him for tickets and he'd disappeared from the network.

He got on to the club and they reckoned he had not renewed. He kicked up a fuss and they reinstated his silver membership.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I quite like Linda Robson,

Based on the fact she stopped to let me cross at the zebra crossing in Sainsbury's car park in The Angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I quite like Linda Robson,

Based on the fact she stopped to let me cross at the zebra crossing in Sainsbury's car park in The Angel.
    As do I. Used to see her in the Sainsbury's on Upper Street (the mini one), she asked me to get something for her off a high shelf once. She was ever so nice. Very short though

As do I. Used to see her in the Sainsbury's on Upper Street (the mini one), she asked me to get something for her off a high shelf once. She was ever so nice. Very short though
    she likes a sainsburys

Used to be fun round the angel. say Kathy from Eastenders in Marks and Spencer, Cryer from the Bill walking down my street.

Su Pollard always trying to go undetected by wearing outlanding clothes and speaking very loud.
    Paul Whitehouse was always out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Su Pollard always trying to go undetected by wearing outlanding clothes and speaking very loud.
    'Characters' :shudder:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”