Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Playing well. Unlucky not to be winning at half time

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Even Spurs mates have said it was a clear pen
    I usually have little faith in VAR but when they were checking that one I was 100% convinced they would give it. That gives a decent indication of how bloody obvious it was!

Yeah - bad day at the office. Take it on the chin and move on. Not like we lost to ****ers. One defeat in 30 at home to them is still one too many
    Has Maddison become a bigger **** since joining them or was he always like that?

Looks every inch the Spurs player. He even has the face.

Eddie deserves credit for his reaction after we scored the 2nd goal and the players were overly celebrating. He give his team mates a stern look and tapped his temple as if to say come on lads, keep switched on and don't fcuk this up. 30 seconds later we conceded the equaliser....
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Has Maddison become a bigger **** since joining them or was he always like that?

Looks every inch the Spurs player. He even has the face.
    It would appear so - although I didn't like him at Leicester. A very good **** of a player though

It would appear so - although I didn't like him at Leicester. A very good **** of a player though
    Brilliant signing for them. Exactly what they needed and pretty cheap.

One positive of the start Spurs have made is it is making Conte look a right ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Brilliant signing for them. Exactly what they needed and pretty cheap.

One positive of the start Spurs have made is it is making Conte look a right ****.
    this is also very true