Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Brighton made a bit of a pigs arse of their opener with Athens

  1. #1

    Brighton made a bit of a pigs arse of their opener with Athens

    I gather, a pouncing ponce bagged the winner for the bubbles.

  2. #2
    The opening bullet header for the Greeks was a bit good.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The opening bullet header for the Greeks was a bit good.
    When did we last have a bullet header? Must be loads I'm forgetting but the last that sticks in the mind is Gabby M's debut when we suddenly realised Edu had got us a boy with serious potential.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    When did we last have a bullet header? Must be loads I'm forgetting but the last that sticks in the mind is Gabby M's debut when we suddenly realised Edu had got us a boy with serious potential.
    Thatís a cue to jog the memory for that tremendous Paul Davis flying header vs Charlton.

    https://youtu.be/b0pGLZcIx6M?si=zFg3PJuD6EZt87IK


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That’s a cue to jog the memory for that tremendous Paul Davis flying header vs Charlton.

    https://youtu.be/b0pGLZcIx6M?si=zFg3PJuD6EZt87IK

    Oooh yes. Lovely header. Woeful pitch, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •