Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: RugbyWIMB. Last week, we had drop goals, which I've always loved.

RugbyWIMB. Last week, we had drop goals, which I've always loved.

This week, we had a headed assist.

We should try that more often. Kick it out to the wing and head it forward and infield for one of the centres.

That 1st half was infuriating, win the ball, kick the ball. Other than Freddie Steward we might as well just play forwards in the back line. 2nd half we started using the backs and looked so much better!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That 1st half was infuriating, win the ball, kick the ball. Other than Freddie Steward we might as well just play forwards in the back line. 2nd half we started using the backs and looked so much better!!
    I've just accepted we're awful and any win is a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've just accepted we're awful and any win is a bonus
    I've been doing that for almost 2 yrs.

But if we somehow qualify - as we should now - and the mighty Fijians qualify ahead of the Convicts, then job'sa good'un.

Aussies' next opponents should watch out for sandpaper imo.

Fi-ji, woa-oh.
    Fi-ji, woa-oh.
    They come from Pacific
    They make the Aussies sick.
    Fi-ji, woa-oh.
    Fi-ji, woa-oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I've been doing that for almost 2 yrs.

But if we somehow qualify - as we should now - and the mighty Fijians qualify ahead of the Convicts, then job'sa good'un.

Aussies' next opponents should watch out for sandpaper imo.

Fi-ji, woa-oh.
    Fi-ji, woa-oh.
    They come from Pacific
    They make the Aussies sick.
    Fi-ji, woa-oh.
    Fi-ji, woa-oh.
    I actually wanted us to play Australia - just to shut Jones up (if that is possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I actually wanted us to play Australia - just to shut Jones up (if that is possible)
    I think most of us would take knocking the Aussies out as an acceptable WC. But them going out in the group stages as we did at our home WC would be a laugh.

It's just pathetic that they seeded it 3 years ago because they wanted to be able to sell the tickets straight away. I hate sports administrators.