Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change wimb

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They weigh 2+ tons!! Rip through tyres and **** up the roads, not to mention the resources required to build and then dispose of them. Quite happy with the internal combustion engine
    Message reported to Ears

That's you f*cked for tickets for the next 10 seasons mate

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Message reported to Ears

That's you f*cked for tickets for the next 10 seasons mate
    He knows how I feel.

My next door neighbour has just bought a 3 year old Tesla S and paid £38k for it!!

He knows how I feel.

My next door neighbour has just bought a 3 year old Tesla S and paid £38k for it!!
    He's quite the Tesla enthusiast, isn't he? Musk's marketing department should be paying him by the letter for all those Linkedin posts of his.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    He's quite the Tesla enthusiast, isn't he? Musk's marketing department should be paying him by the letter for all those Linkedin posts of his.

Indeed. I must admit "IF" I had to get an electric car, it would be a Tesla.....or the Audi RS one

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's the new covid.
    Just like acid rain...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

HMy next door neighbour has just bought a 3 year old Tesla S and paid £38k for it!!
    Did you call him a sanctimonious cvnt, P?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Just like acid rain...
    Quite and every other world ending prophecy that has failed to live up to it's billing.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Did you call him a sanctimonious cvnt, P?
    In a round about manner, yes but he's quite a nice chap for a lycralist and EV chap. He's already admitted that the Tesla software is verging on dangerous

In a round about manner, yes but he's quite a nice chap for a lycralist and EV chap.
    I have neighbours with 2 electric cars.

When I brought my current car home for the first time, they asked "Is it the electric one?". They got a steely stare for a few seconds before a "of course not".

One of them is also on the Parish Council. :shudder:

He's already admitted that the Tesla software is verging on dangerous
    Well, the latest Volkswagen group infotainment system software has been absolutely shocking tbh