Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change wimb

Climate Change wimb

Not debating whether it's real or not... But the UK has seen some of the coldest, wettest July/Augusts on record. We are going to have 5 or so nice days in September and the BBC couldn't get anymore excited about telling us we are all going to die.

I particularly like the "well July might have been a bit wet BUT JUNE WAS SO HOT CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE" bit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66710496

Tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Not debating whether it's real or not... But the UK has seen some of the coldest, wettest July/Augusts on record. We are going to have 5 or so nice days in September and the BBC couldn't get anymore excited about telling us we are all going to die.

I particularly like the "well July might have been a bit wet BUT JUNE WAS SO HOT CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE" bit

Tired of it.
    It's the new covid.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post

Tired of it.
    My birthday is in August and it rains more often than not. Nothing new.

Look at where at all these "super hot" temperatures are recorded, all airports or places where there is considerable expansion in building causing UHIE.

I'm all for looking after the planet but even if it did warm slightly (I actually think it'll go the other way), wouldn't that be nice? Cold kills far more than heat does.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My birthday is in August and it rains more often than not. Nothing new.

Look at where at all these "super hot" temperatures are recorded, all airports or places where there is considerable expansion in building causing UHIE.

I'm all for looking after the planet but even if it did warm slightly (I actually think it'll go the other way), wouldn't that be nice? Cold kills far more than heat does.
    I don't want to have an electric car PSRB

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't want to have an electric car PSRB
    I will never own one

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I will never own one
    I still think they will go away at some point.

just use alternative fuels imo.

I still think they will go away at some point.

They weigh 2+ tons!! Rip through tyres and **** up the roads, not to mention the resources required to build and then dispose of them. Quite happy with the internal combustion engine

Are you Matthieu Flamini #WEF

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We can't have the unthinkable happen and have Antarctica melt and open up an entire new continent fit for life. No that would be terrible for some reason.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    We can't have the unthinkable happen and have Antarctica melt and open up an entire new continent fit for life. No that would be terrible for some reason.
    The only bit that's melting is under a belt of recently discovered volcanoes.