Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doesn’t it just warm the soul to see United tearing themselves apart after 4 games 😁

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    For those of us who are and with fading memories, wasn't the horse faced c*nt non-red card in the 1st half?
    Yes.

Just a shame that the lino had something in his eye when it happened.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    fair enough and a gpwm, WES.

A late win against them and yet, 20 years on, I go back to this. I should get some help really...
    It is one of those things that must never be forgotten. Future generations need to learn about it in history class alongside other tragic moments like the Second World War, and when Sting did that album in a geordie accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    and when Sting did that album in a geordie accent.
    why have I, thankfully, never come across this atrocity?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yes.

Just a shame that the lino had something in his eye when it happened.
    At one point they showed the tackle from behind the lino - you could see him visibly begin moving his hands out to give a foul and then he stopped and put them back.

It was a 'just realised where I am and who is playing' moment.

Utter c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It is one of those things that must never be forgotten. Future generations need to learn about it in history class alongside other tragic moments like the Second World War, and when Sting did that album in a geordie accent.
    Just found it on youtube and it is either 22min or 32min (the time is a bit blurred).

So two blatant red card offences not given in the 1st half, either of which would have meant that at the very least we didn't lose.

Still, I've put it behind me and never think of it at all because I'm a well-adjust, mature, adult male.

why have I, thankfully, never come across this atrocity?
    I think it sold about as well as you might expect

The Last Ship, I think it was called.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    At one point they showed the tackle from behind the lino - you could see him visibly begin moving his hands out to give a foul and then he stopped and put them back.

It was a 'just realised where I am and who is playing' moment.

Utter c*nt.
    Riley and his lino left it to a retrospective 3-game ban for the horsefaced ****.

I am very much enjoying their off the field drama

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am very much enjoying their off the field drama
    https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/stat...38708730126398 still going well for United. Currently, if they fell in a barrel of boobs they'd come out sucking their thumb - Thank you Ian Holloway for that line.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/stat...38708730126398 still going well for United. Currently, if they fell in a barrel of boobs they'd come out sucking their thumb - Thank you Ian Holloway for that line.
    I'd be very sad if they lost Anthony though - he truly is useless