Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lost souls

Lost souls

Havertz and Eddie today were like a pair of lost souls.

It's not like we haven't got other options.

TP5 must be reinstated in midfield on his return. At Havertz's expense. And what an expense he was!

It's 3 points on the board and we have a few weeks now with internationals to help bed in the tactics with the new players. But similar to what I said about our first 3 games. Despite us having an elite squad, all 4 of of our league games have been a toss up and we're very lucky to have the points we have. The Shield was also a toss up. But that's alright, we were against the best team in the game.

Touch wood the team starts to gel and settle. Because we're miles of where we were last year. To me though it's worrying how unbalanced our squad is. We were desperate for a goal or some creatively yet neither Trossard or ERs got a second of football....
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    It's 3 points on the board and we have a few weeks now with internationals to help bed in the tactics with the new players. But similar to what I said about our first 3 games. Despite us having an elite squad, all 4 of of our league games have been a toss up and we're very lucky to have the points we have. The Shield was also a toss up. But that's alright, we were against the best team in the game.

Touch wood the team starts to gel and settle. Because we're miles of where we were last year. To me though it's worrying how unbalanced our squad is. We were desperate for a goal or some creatively yet neither Trossard or ERs got a second of football....
    I’m of the view that today is not a day for criticising the performances of certain players.
    We’ve beaten those b@stds again and I’m filled with a great sense of smug satisfaction.
    We’ve wiped the smile from Fergie’s blustering face and all those who pulled on their gloating replica shirts during his reign.
    Pride restored and all is well with the world. 😃

Spot on, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I’m of the view that today is not a day for criticising the performances of certain players.
    We’ve beaten those b@stds again and I’m filled with a great sense of smug satisfaction.
    We’ve wiped the smile from Fergie’s blustering face and all those who pulled on their gloating replica shirts during his reign.
    Pride restored and all is well with the world. ��
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."