Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see young Mika Biereth is bullying the Scottish league Haaland style

I see young Mika Biereth is bullying the Scottish league Haaland style

This boy is going to score 50 goals in that league. I always had a sneaky suspicion that he might be better than both Eddie and Balogun. He actually looks like exactly what we need up front. Hopefully next season he comes back a proper player.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post

This boy is going to score 50 goals in that league. I always had a sneaky suspicion that he might be better than both Eddie and Balogun. He actually looks like exactly what we need up front. Hopefully next season he comes back a proper player.
    He's different to what we have definitely - I like him

All that haggis, you mean? The trembling Premier League will resound his tread?

I like him; "bully" is the right word.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Which one is he? There's no commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He's the one who looks like he's just been released from a psycho ward. Though I realise in Scotland that might not narrow it down

He's the Steelers' (wearing claret and amber) #24.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Poor ****, out for a few months now

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's the one who looks like he's just been released from a psycho ward. Though I realise in Scotland that might not narrow it down

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Poor ****, out for a few months now
    Ah bugger it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It didn't help - they all look like that as you say. Had to google. No. 24.

But apparently he got hammered by a deliberate psycho foul Dan Smith style.*. They really have to ban these or it will keep happening. Cloggers trying to end the careers of skillful players. Should be a 20 game ban or something.

*Googled that Dan Smith knut. Sent off on his debut as well.

It didn't help - they all look like that as you say. Had to google. No. 24.

But apparently he got hammered by a deliberate psycho foul Dan Smith style.*. They really have to ban these or it will keep happening. Cloggers trying to end the careers of skillful players. Should be a 20 game ban or something.

*Googled that Dan Smith knut. Sent off on his debut as well.
    Played something like 3 games for Sunderland, absolute clogger