Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We appear to be playing some sort of experimental retard lineup

We appear to be playing some sort of experimental retard lineup

Eddie starting with no Big Gabriel in the squad the only change from the charity shield. Very odd.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Eddie starting with no Big Gabriel in the squad the only change from the charity shield. Very odd.
    Partey at RB????

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Partey at RB????
    I can only guess that it’s some sort of 3 at the back system.

Well done the fans. We manged to wait about outside the stadium until the delay was sorted without murdering anybody Liverpool style. Arsenal fans, best in the league.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Well done the fans. We manged to wait about outside the stadium until the delay was sorted without murdering anybody Liverpool style. Arsenal fans, best in the league.
    Almost like it was better in the old days when you just paid a tenner at the Clock End gate and smoked a spliff at the back at half time.

Have to say when I was at the front next to the turnstile, I was a bit worried. But was there for 15 minutes and there was no hint of any trouble - as you say wd the fans

Right he’s being retarded again with Big Gabby on the bench. What’s going on?

Really not sure what Arteta is up to.

Awful looking line up. He is undoing his good work imo

Oh great. We’ve got an open drug cheat right in front of the cameras starting for Palace taking a blast of his inhaler for his “asthma” of course.