Thread: Turner gone

Turner gone

Nottingham Forest

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Nottingham Forest
    We needs a Raya sunshine now

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We needs a Raya sunshine now
    Surely we should have done this deal in a few days - like 1 min after the teams are announced so he can't play against us. Btw, as our official statto, how many former Gooner goalies will now be playing for PL sides?

Leno, Emi, Turner. Isn't Flappy playing for someone? Is this a record? What happened to the Wop with the Keown eyebrows?

Ironically, in all those years between Mad Jens and Rambo, we had one truly world class keeper and we gave away Sir Chez for free just for having a fag. I loved Wojtek. He had some of the calmness of Big Paddy or Spunky and a bit of Jens' nuttiness. I'm hoping Rambo becomes an all-time great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Surely we should have done this deal in a few days - like 1 min after the teams are announced so he can't play against us. Btw, as our official statto, how many former Gooner goalies will now be playing for PL sides?

Leno, Emi, Turner. Isn't Flappy playing for someone? Is this a record? What happened to the Wop with the Keown eyebrows?

Ironically, in all those years between Mad Jens and Rambo, we had one truly world class keeper and we gave away Sir Chez for free just for having a fag. I loved Wojtek. He had some of the calmness of Big Paddy or Spunky and a bit of Jens' nuttiness. I'm hoping Rambo becomes an all-time great.
    Fabianski is still at West Ham. Think you mean Vito Mannone with the eyebrows - he was at Monaco for a while, now with Lorient.

We sold Szczesny for €15 million - didn't lose him on a free. Not sure calmness was one of his traits either though

Fabianski is still at West Ham. Think you mean Vito Mannone with the eyebrows - he was at Monaco for a while, now with Lorient.

We sold Szczesny for €15 million - didn't lose him on a free. Not sure calmness was one of his traits either though
    Ok, calmness isn't quite the right term. Reassuring presence, then. Unflappable, not panicky when coming for corners and crosses etc.

Is 4 former 'keepers at PL clubs any sort of record?

But yes, Vito. I had hopes for him, initially. His eyes were mad like Jens and his eyebrows were intimidating like Keown.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Ok, calmness isn't quite the right term. Reassuring presence, then. Unflappable, not panicky when coming for corners and crosses etc.

Is 4 former 'keepers at PL clubs any sort of record?

But yes, Vito. I had hopes for him, initially. His eyes were mad like Jens and his eyebrows were intimidating like Keown.
    I know what you mean

No idea on the record but I guess it must be close - certainly for four first choices

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Nottingham Forest
    She died in May

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    She died in May
    Are you saying We Don't Need Another Hero?

Are you saying We Don't Need Another Hero?
    might be a load of bullocks

Very good, F.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    might be a load of bullocks
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."