Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Excellent piece in The Telegraph on the rise of The Arsenal :-)

Excellent piece in The Telegraph on the rise of The Arsenal :-)

Saw this article coming a mile off.

They telegraphed it

Taxi
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 07-21-2023 at 09:40 AM.

"Trust is a short word. If you’re a multi-billionaire, it’s a big word.”

True, I guess.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Honestly... What rise? I swear we are so overhyped for absolutely no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Honestly... What rise? I swear we are so overhyped for absolutely no reason at all.
    Let’s be honest Bunnell, you’d be devastated if we really did ‘rise’ under Arteta.

Because it would prove how wrong you were when you wanted him sacked. And that’s what matters to cretins like you.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Let’s be honest Bunnell, you’d be devastated if we really did ‘rise’ under Arteta.

Because it would prove how wrong you were when you wanted him sacked. And that’s what matters to cretins like you.
    All that matters was last season we p*ssed all cup competitions away at the earliest chance and capitulated horribly in the league run in with no cup distractions.

We are decent. We are only rising up from being utter sh*t. When we actually win something of relevance a "the almighty rise of Arsenal" articles will actually mean something.

You strike me as the type of pleb that celebrates "winning" the transfer window, Ty.