Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: For those who have sky - what are you paying a month?

For those who have sky - what are you paying a month?

I am paying £120 and when I got to renew online with their special deal it works out way more.

can't be arsed to ring them. it's like renewing my car insurance

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am paying £120 and when I got to renew online with their special deal it works out way more.

£105 I think.

My car insurance tried to load my renewal, 5 minutes later on a comparison site I got it £100 cheaper

Firestick. Every sky channel, ppv, all 3 0’clock kickoffs and every channel in the world basically for £60 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Firestick. Every sky channel, ppv, all 3 0’clock kickoffs and every channel in the world basically for £60 a year.
    weirdly I have one of those too, But I let the Mrs use it for the Italian telly

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

£79 for all the Sky packages (Sports, movies, etc) - I haggled with them at the end of my previous contract which ended up being over £100 per month.

I told them £79 was better than zero and, eventually (after several conversations with their 'supervisor'), they agreed as long as I signed up for 18 months instead of 12...

Plus I have a Firestick for those 3 o'clock KOs
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    £79 for all the Sky packages (Sports, movies, etc) - I haggled with them at the end of my previous contract which ended up being over £100 per month.

I told them £79 was better than zero and, eventually (after several conversations with their 'supervisor'), they agreed as long as I signed up for 18 months instead of 12...

Plus I have a Firestick for those 3 o'clock KOs
    I will give them a ring later. I have the internet with them too but they are taking the piss

Where do you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Where do you get that?
    I’d imagine inquiring within any pc repair shop type place would be the way to go. :tapsnose:. The firestick itself is about £35 in Argos. Then you just need Dodgy Dave to set you up.

I’d imagine inquiring within any pc repair shop type place would be the way to go. :tapsnose:. The firestick itself is about £35 in Argos. Then you just need Dodgy Dave to set you up.
    Cheers.

FFS more fücking characters.