https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI57UcVZtTo

Apparently, he'd never be a starting CH at a top team cos he's 5'9" and can't head the ball.

He can't play wide roles like RB cos he can't cross, can't beat people 1-2-1, and his dribbling though fine in the middle is poor on the flanks.

And he can't tuck into MF cos his long passing's crap and he'll only dribble past opponents in their half, not his own.

When pressed, he'll just draw the man and then knock it back to his GK or fellow CH as opposed to beating the man and starting an attack. According to the vid, anyway.

Sounds like we're spending 40-50 mil on a Rob Holding down-grade who's apparently not a patch on the LB/CH Martinez we wanted to buy before Zinny. {RH's a good header of the ball and his long passing was looking surprisingly impressive last seaosn.} This Cloggie sounds a lot worse than Tommi - who I rate.

I know that we need an extra FB given what happened towards the end of the last two seasons, but if we want the option of using a normal LB to play on the left of what's effectively a back 3 in possession with an inverted RB, then I don't see why Ben White couldn't do that role, with Kiwior or KT at normal LB.

KT doesn't have to bomb forward like an old skool AW-stylee LB {Nutty, Cashley, Nacho} - cos he's played LCB in a back 3 loads, so would be fine there if the RB inverts. If KT did play normal LB and get forward a bit {like Ben White does when Zinny's inverted} then KT still has a decent shot and cross.

Given Tommi can also play LB {and CH} maybe we should keep KT and buy a pwoppa RB as cover for BW and Tommi, or some versatile creative to do the Zinny role but on the right.

LBs - Zinny, KT, Tommi
RBs - BW, Tommi, A.N.Other.
LCH - Gabby, Kiwior, KT
RCH - Saliba, BW, Tommi.

8 players with 3 options in each position.