Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I notice a lot of rival fans are slagging us off for over paying for Rice

I notice a lot of rival fans are slagging us off for over paying for Rice

and a few of our own.

And from you will lose him to city - you've overpaid

however it's a good sign, means the rest of the teams are starting to get worried about The Arsenal.

We may well have but it's not my money.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We may well have but it's not my money.
    I don't mind. it's a good sign that we mean business. I don't think we'll over pay on everyone like some of the other teams.

I did wonder how Arsenal would react after last seasons form. and it's very promising. also looks like we will clear some of the deadwood
    Timber is very interesting. and I hope Havertz is a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't mind. it's a good sign that we mean business. I don't think we'll over pay on everyone like some of the other teams.

I did wonder how Arsenal would react after last seasons form. and it's very promising. also looks like we will clear some of the deadwood
    I think Havertz is a bigger gamble than Rice but he's definitely a very good player, just Arteta can bring the best out of him.

No pun intended.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think Havertz is a bigger gamble than Rice but he's definitely a very good player, just Arteta can bring the best out of him.
    If you had to say we over paid on one then it was deffo on Havertz. The £30m range seemed fair considering his season and wages. Mad the difference in his cost and Maddison.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

**** 'em. For us, hundred-million pound players are LIKE a trophy.

and a few of our own.

And from you will lose him to city - you've overpaid

however it's a good sign, means the rest of the teams are starting to get worried about The Arsenal.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    **** 'em. For us, hundred-million pound players are LIKE a trophy.
    Most Expensive Premier League Player Trophy
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Unthinkable, unbelievable really

Now then, where does he play?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Most Expensive Premier League Player Trophy