Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Does anyone on here still smoke cigarettes?

Does anyone on here still smoke cigarettes?

glad to see the smoking smilie fella is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    glad to see the smoking smilie fella is still alive.
    I quit about 7 years ago, but I’m considering taking it up again. Let’s face it, smoking is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I quit about 7 years ago, but I’m considering taking it up again. Let’s face it, smoking is cool.
    Vaping, mate. Even though they banned the 24mg {twice the strength of normal, strong fags} the 18mg is still better. Some years back, mine broke over my birthday weekend. Went through 2-3 packs of Bennies each day without it touching the sides.

If you basically only smoke so the nicotine irritant intensifies the hit of whatever drug you're on, once you vape, you can't go back.

I agree it's not as cool. I admit I miss sharing a Gold Flake with the street kids in Delhi or learning which Tabacs are open when I get to some new town in France, given their idiotic licensing laws for fags. But I can't take drugs without a vape now.

I really should quit really.
    They say it's antisocial. Far from it, met the most interesting people outside in 'smoking areas' I remember one rule PRSB I beleive said many years ago. if she smokes, she f.......

Had a few on holiday