Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ESR in Euros U21 squad

ESR in Euros U21 squad

Got to be a good thing, get some match time under his belt

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Got to be a good thing, get some match time under his belt
    Yeah - seems to be doing extra training as well. Could be like a new signing next season. We could certainly do a lot worse

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah - seems to be doing extra training as well. Could be like a new signing next season. We could certainly do a lot worse
    Until that injury he'd been excellent. Made the full England squad, I still have high hopes for him

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Until that injury he'd been excellent. Made the full England squad, I still have high hopes for him
    Thing is, he broke into the first team as a No.10 and saved the day. We then got MØ and moved him wide. But that summer me and Wes {being idiots} said we have ESR for no.10. Why buy MØ if we upgrade Granit?

But Gabby M took the wide spot when ESR was injured and hasn't looked back.

So he either becomes a Skiltord super-sub who can cover 4 of the front 5 positions {a bit like Leo Tross can cover all front 3} and accept it's a squad game.

Or we hope that he can replace GX in the left 8 {W-M 10 role} and hope this will work with Partey/DM, that Fabio can cover those 8/10 positions, Reiss is extra cover on the flanks, and we buy a serious MF/AMF/Versatile Santi type who can fight ESR and/or others for that place.

Btw, is this Declan Rice chap any good? I only really notice oppo players when they score against us.