Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All going well at spurs, I see.

All going well at spurs, I see.

****ing clowns

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    ****ing clowns
    It's astonishing how Levy stays in that role. I know he part owns the club but you have to think Joe Lewis doesn't give a **** or he would have moved him on. Long may it last.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's astonishing how Levy stays in that role. I know he part owns the club but you have to think Joe Lewis doesn't give a **** or he would have moved him on. Long may it last.
    After Celtic's Aussie now it seems

The whole Joe Lewis thing is weird, he clearly doesn't give much of a toss but yet he let them build a £1bn stadium. Just a very odd club

After Celtic's Aussie now it seems
    and Luis Enrique or Postecoglou...... yeah, right

To add further to this, they're nuts turning down £100m+ for Kane, he's one year left and they need to finance a massive rebuild, for which they have no money. They should have sold him to City

They'd be F*cked without Kane. Let's hope he leaves asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy-TSL View Post
    They'd be F*cked without Kane. Let's hope he leaves asap.
    He's like their heroin. He's at the back end of his career and they need to kick the habit or he'll just leave on a free next season and then they'll have nothing to replace him with. Surely, take the £100m and bring in a new striker? Anyway, that's their problem.

You well?

All good, mate. You?

I saw Ben Dimech at the weekend and we were talking about AWIMB so I thought I'd try and log in to see if it still existed!

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy-TSL View Post
    All good, mate. You?

I saw Ben Dimech at the weekend and we were talking about AWIMB so I thought I'd try and log in to see if it still existed!
    Yes, all good. Will try and get down for at least one match next season and the Manchester away games next season. Ben did have a ticket for United away but it was too short notice.

Yes, a few of us still here with nothing better to do