Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Perhaps they can announce Saka's new deal this week.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Good job we had 70+ points by that time......City aside, we drew with Liverpool away, beat Newcastle away and Chelsea at home. We clearly struggled against the sides fighting for their lives - which was hugely evident against Forest. They will learn from it
    I'm more than happy to see what we can do next season with a transfer window and CL football. I'll reserve full judgement until then.

I just don't think we are as good as the collective Arsenal fan base and I'm slightly annoyed at the gushing over this squad considering our unenviable recent history of going on shocking runs. Arteta has some appalling drop off in forms under his belt - it's a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I'm more than happy to see what we can do next season with a transfer window and CL football. I'll reserve full judgement until then.

I just don't think we are as good as the collective Arsenal fan base and I'm slightly annoyed at the gushing over this squad considering our unenviable recent history of going on shocking runs. Arteta has some appalling drop off in forms under his belt - it's a worry.
    Clearly hindsight is a wonderful thing but I do wonder if we'd have seen the drop off happen if AW had been involved in some capacity with the club. Might have made no difference whatsoever but an experience top level manager who MA could have turned to might have helped

As long as we continue to evolve and don't do a spurs and fall back into the pack then I'll just look at the positives