Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see Balogun has decided

I see Balogun has decided

he's a Yank. Odd, imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    he's a Yank. Odd, imo
    He's pretty much been told that the USMNT will build their play around him so he's an automatic in the lineup. Plus endorsements will be lucrative with the WC here in 2026.

It will end in tears I'm sure of it. USMNT is run like a local youth soccer organization with petty backbiting, subterfuge and incompetency the MO. Plus, good luck playing CONCACAF away matches where he will be kicked with impunity on a scraggly pitch reminiscent of Stamford Bridge circa 1999. El Salvador is not a hospitable venue!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    He's pretty much been told that the USMNT will build their play around him so he's an automatic in the lineup. Plus endorsements will be lucrative with the WC here in 2026.

It will end in tears I'm sure of it. USMNT is run like a local youth soccer organization with petty backbiting, subterfuge and incompetency the MO. Plus, good luck playing CONCACAF away matches where he will be kicked with impunity on a scraggly pitch reminiscent of Stamford Bridge circa 1999. El Salvador is not a hospitable venue!
    That was rather my perspective on the whole thing.

Not to mention that Kane probably has a couple of years left at the top and there's a bloody big hole for England's next top striker

I've no idea why he didn't try to play for them when they were in an actual World cup a few months ago.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I've no idea why he didn't try to play for them when they were in an actual World cup a few months ago.
    Thought the same with Nketiah and Ghana