Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Outgoing players - what does AWIMB think?

Outgoing players - what does AWIMB think?

Partey - can get decent money and replace with Caicedo/Rice or both
    Nelson - Love the lad but would he start ahead of Saka/Martinelli/Trossard?
    Nketiah - Just not top 4 level
    Balogun - Not sure on this, cash in or give him a chance?
    Patino - Same as Balogun
    Holding - Not top 4 level

Tierney. I like him but Arteta doesn't.
    I'd also sell Smith Rowe sadly for same basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I wouldn't want either to go, needed as squad players, at the least. I think with ESR (and hope) he's just doing what he did with Martinelli when he'd had a bad injury. Just bringing him back slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Partey - can get decent money and replace with Caicedo/Rice or both
    Nelson - Love the lad but would he start ahead of Saka/Martinelli/Trossard?
    Nketiah - Just not top 4 level
    Balogun - Not sure on this, cash in or give him a chance?
    Patino - Same as Balogun
    Holding - Not top 4 level
    I'd like to keep Tierney and play him at left back and Ziny in Zhaka's place more often. Maybe not all the time, but more often.

Nelson and Holding aren't good enough for Arsenal regardless of where we are in the table. The rest who knows, Patino looks like the type of player we need but who can say when or if he'll be ready to push for a first 11 place.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'd like to keep Tierney and play him at left back and Ziny in Zhaka's place more often. Maybe not all the time, but more often.

Nelson and Holding aren't good enough for Arsenal regardless of where we are in the table. The rest who knows, Patino looks like the type of player we need but who can say when or if he'll be ready to push for a first 11 place.
    Nelson is a weird one. he looks really good coming on a sub. then usually earns a start afterwards and does nothing.

So does Arteta not like anyone he doesn't pick - can he only like 11 player at a time. Really don't get the narrative that Arteta doesn't like Tierney - he simply bought in Zinchenko to play a specific role, yet KT still plays in pretty much every game

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    So does Arteta not like anyone he doesn't pick - can he only like 11 player at a time. Really don't get the narrative that Arteta doesn't like Tierney - he simply bought in Zinchenko to play a specific role, yet KT still plays in pretty much every game
    What do I know LA, I only think of darts.

do you think KT gets overly praised by some fans? I like him. I know he had a tesco bag. but I am not sure he's the tough as nails / leader type character he is potrayed as.

What do I know LA, I only think of darts.

do you think KT gets overly praised by some fans? I like him. I know he had a tesco bag. but I am not sure he's the tough as nails / leader type character he is potrayed as.
    I think he is very nice lad but as you say not as much of a leader as some make out. Do hope we keep him though

Quarter-final of our darts competition tomorrow - was off in Croatia last week so a bit out of practice. if I win I play the red-hot favourite in the semis

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think he is very nice lad but as you say not as much of a leader as some make out. Do hope we keep him though

Quarter-final of our darts competition tomorrow - was off in Croatia last week so a bit out of practice. if I win I play the red-hot favourite in the semis
    Such a weird game. I was on a roll last week. hit 4 180's, plenty of 140's played last night could barely hit the single 20.