Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Well thatís rather disappointing.

  1. #1

    Well thatís rather disappointing.

    One wonders what Vieira, Petit, Adams and Bergkamp woukd make of such a surrender.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders what Vieira, Petit, Adams and Bergkamp woukd make of such a surrender.
    Arteta out ?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders what Vieira, Petit, Adams and Bergkamp woukd make of such a surrender.
    Not sure, but after 99, 2003 and 2005 theyíd have plenty of experience

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Arteta out ?
    Iíd like to think your taking the piss 7s.

    He just finished 2nd to the best team in Europe with the youngest team in the league.

    Youíd need to reach Bunnell levels of stupidity to want him sacked.

  5. #5
    Still baffled why VAR didn't bail the Polish fella out for the first goal. That was GBH compared to Trossard's goal that was disallowed earlier in the season.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Iíd like to think your taking the piss 7s.

    He just finished 2nd to the best team in Europe with the youngest team in the league.

    Youíd need to reach Bunnell levels of stupidity to want him sacked.
    Heís had a remarkable year, Wes. I donít think any of us would have predicted 2nd following that Newcastle capitulation last season. Thereís no shame in losing out to the oil cheats; itís hardly been a level playing field.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Iíd like to think your taking the piss 7s.

    He just finished 2nd to the best team in Europe with the youngest team in the league.

    Youíd need to reach Bunnell levels of stupidity to want him sacked.
    I don't want him sacked you cretin. I just don't think we are actually as great as retards like you think. I think we got the wind under our sails in the league for a bit and out performed our actual ability (at the expense of completely embarrassing ourselves in the Europa, FA and League cups BTW)

    Stupidity is denying the reality of our capitulation by overlooking consecutive 3 draws and a loss and then a drubbing at home by Brighton by saying such cucked nonsense like "but we won at Newcastle, what capitulation lol?"

    Denying we capitulated is peak stupidity. You are like Ty, just as ugly... and wear Arsenal y-fronts covered in cumstains.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I don't want him sacked you cretin. I just don't think we are actually as great as retards like you think. I think we got the wind under our sails in the league for a bit and out performed our actual ability (at the expense of completely embarrassing ourselves in the Europa, FA and League cups BTW)

    Stupidity is denying the reality of our capitulation by overlooking consecutive 3 draws and a loss and then a drubbing at home by Brighton by saying such cucked nonsense like "but we won at Newcastle, what capitulation lol?"

    Denying we capitulated is peak stupidity. You are like Ty, just as ugly... and wear Arsenal y-fronts covered in cumstains.
    You wanted him sacked when he was just over a year into the job, Bunnell. And you were wrong. Then you said we would capitulate after we lost to City at home and we won our next 7 league games. Again you were wrong. Then we lost to them away and you said we had capitulated again, followed by us beating Chelsea and Newcastle away which few expected. Again you were wrong.

    You don't support this team, Bunnell, you hate them because they keep proving you wrong. There was no capitulation, we simply lost to an outstanding team who keep winning games making it impossible for us. Losing a game is not a capitulation, it's what happens in football.

    And no one said we were great, we're the 2nd best team in the league, we know this because the table tells us this. We're also 2nd best to the best team in Europe and we're the youngest team in the league which is an achievement and gives us reason to be optimistic for the future.

    Meanwhile you sit around pulling your scrawny little cock every time we lose a game because you use it as an opportunity to come on here and tell everyone who right you were. Pathetic.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders what Vieira, Petit, Adams and Bergkamp woukd make of such a surrender.
    Loser mentality at this club since we moved to the Emirates. at least that late 2000's team gave it a go.
    Doesn't seem to matter who the players are or the manager they just can't get the job done. if it's finishing 4th or winning a europa league we always fall apart.

    Also everyone will be pleased we are back in Europe. I am not, unless the club take it seriously this summer. I think this year had been mainly a bit of a fluke. Everyone can blame city's billions, we spend plenty ourselves and we lost it it was in our hands and we beat ourselves.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Loser mentality at this club since we moved to the Emirates. at least that late 2000's team gave it a go.
    Doesn't seem to matter who the players are or the manager they just can't get the job done. if it's finishing 4th or winning a europa league we always fall apart.

    Also everyone will be pleased we are back in Europe. I am not, unless the club take it seriously this summer. I think this year had been mainly a bit of a fluke. Everyone can blame city's billions, we spend plenty ourselves and we lost it it was in our hands and we beat ourselves.
    I'm still more pissed off about the EL exit than finishing 2nd to the oil cheats

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •