Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somebody say something!

Somebody say something!

10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters.
    I don't know why I'm so disappointed. I never really thought we'd win it.

Maybe it's the depressing predictability of the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't know why I'm so disappointed. I never really thought we'd win it.

Maybe it's the depressing predictability of the thing.
    I was quite proud of them against Newcastle, Sir C

I was expecting them to get hammered. or should that been magpie'd?

The win in Newcastle has made me even more disappointed about the three draws

Still, Everton are on the up . . . . . . . . and they beat us so Sunday . . . . . . . . well, can dream for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    The win in Newcastle has made me even more disappointed about the three draws

Still, Everton are on the up . . . . . . . . and they beat us so Sunday . . . . . . . . well, can dream for a few days.
    Though probably knowing us if we had won some of those 3 draws we might have lost to Newcastle or Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Though probably knowing us if we had won some of those 3 draws we might have lost to Newcastle or Chelsea.
    True.

We've overachieved this season yet I feel disappointed. Even though, like Sir C, I never really thought we'd win it!

Sir C - I was at Sibson Airfield last Sunday as Mrs Lincs threw herself out of a plane at 14,000 feet strapped to another chap!

True.

We've overachieved this season yet I feel disappointed. Even though, like Sir C, I never really thought we'd win it!

Sir C - I was at Sibson Airfield last Sunday as Mrs Lincs threw herself out of a plane at 14,000 feet strapped to another chap!
    Haha p, i would have advised her never to leave a serviceable aircraft until it’s on the ground! Did she enjoy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Haha p, i would have advised her never to leave a serviceable aircraft until it’s on the ground! Did she enjoy it?
    She absolutely loved it, exhilarating. Mucho brownie points for me (was Christmas present).

President Trump!

[QUOTE=Pat Vegas;4271231]10 characters.[/QUOT
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

She absolutely loved it, exhilarating. Mucho brownie points for me (was Christmas present).
    I'd love to push my wife out of an airplane and claim it was her Christmas present!