Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Very possible ManUre only take 7 points from their last 5 games

Very possible ManUre only take 7 points from their last 5 games

which would mean the Scouse take 4th if they win their last 4, none of which is that difficult.

Lord would that just top this season off perfectly.

Didn't some muppet on here pick them for the league not long back?

Chelsea still on for relegation too. I can easily see them losing every game and not improving on their 39 points. Although I’m not sure the other teams around them have enough about them to get to 40 points. Ironically Tuchel’s form at the start of the season might be what keeps them up. What in under fcuk were they thinking sticking Lampard in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Chelsea still on for relegation too. I can easily see them losing every game and not improving on their 39 points. Although I’m not sure the other teams around them have enough about them to get to 40 points. Ironically Tuchel’s form at the start of the season might be what keeps them up. What in under fcuk were they thinking sticking Lampard in there.
    You're dreaming a bit there AAR. Chelsea being relegated would be an even bigger thrill, of course, but I think Forest, Leeds and Leicester need to win 3 and draw 1 of their last 4 which is never going to happen.

Agree Chelsea might lose all their remaining games.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You're dreaming a bit there AAR. Chelsea being relegated would be an even bigger thrill, of course, but I think Forest, Leeds and Leicester need to win 3 and draw 1 of their last 4 which is never going to happen.

Agree Chelsea might lose all their remaining games.
    Aren't Chelsea's matches against a lot of those sides beneath them? So if they do lose them all, they could well get dragged into it