Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bellingham to Madrid

Bellingham to Madrid

almost a done deal.

Poor scousers

I wonder if this means the far superior player Camavinga is going to be made available? I'd take him in a heart beat even if it means splashing monster money. Supposedly we were sniffing around him during the winter window.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I wonder if this means the far superior player Camavinga is going to be made available? I'd take him in a heart beat even if it means splashing monster money. Supposedly we were sniffing around him during the winter window.
    Camavinga is not better than Beillingham, AAR, let alone far superior. They're also very different players.

Now had you said Valverde was superior I wouldn't have batted an eyelid. Wonderful player every time I see him.

Be nice if Sky got La Liga back one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Camavinga is not better than Beillingham, AAR, let alone far superior. They're also very different players.

Now had you said Valverde was superior I wouldn't have batted an eyelid. Wonderful player every time I see him.

Be nice if Sky got La Liga back one of these days.
    Yes, La Liga seems to be floating around in a nomadic channel hop. Needs to be on Sky with Semra Hunter fronting it