Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Stayed in the same hotel as City at the weekend

Stayed in the same hotel as City at the weekend

God, their staff are cocky. Saw my girls in their Arsenal shirts (which they deliberately put on once we saw them checking in roud: ) and I said tough game away at Fulham, they just went, no, we'll batter them and looked at my girls and said, just have to settle for 2nd this season *

*yes, they're probably right but that's not the point

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    God, their staff are cocky. Saw my girls in their Arsenal shirts (which they deliberately put on once we saw them checking in roud: ) and I said tough game away at Fulham, they just went, no, we'll batter them and looked at my girls and said, just have to settle for 2nd this season *

Love the fact that your girls are Arsenal - shame about the Wolfsburg game but at least that gets them used to being football supporters

To which the correct reply would have been '2nd? Well, until the PL convicts you of the some of the 100 charges you are currently facing for cheating, anyway. Not convinced you'll get relegated, but you never know'.

Or maybe not given that you were staying with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Love the fact that your girls are Arsenal - shame about the Wolfsburg game but at least that gets them used to being football supporters
    It's a relief, took a while!!

you should have given them some dodgy lasagne.