Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So if we win our last four games we'll finish with 90 points

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Did you win at the darts LA?
    titanic battle just to get to the second round. Deciding leg, opponent in single figures, I needed 68. Hit a 1 first dart... then triple 19 and 10 to finish. Enjoyed that very much

fantastic. It's great when you hit that treble when you are on a finish.
    my highest was 120 which I think I enjoyed more than the 180.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    ESR could play the Xhaka role as well as Fabio. He'd be perfect, esp with a DM like TP5 or Jorgy behind him. Basically a Ødin on the right.

And then we'd have 7-8-9-10-11 in the right W-M positions.
    The Fabio Vieira project has left us in a very precarious position in regards to our own boys ESR and a soon to be free agent in Reiss Nelson. So far we've got nothing out of Vieira other than block playing time for our elite prospects. I've said it before here. Fabio did not stand out at all against the UEFA cup group stage opposition. ESR on the otherhand looked levels above those type of players as a 17 year old under Emery. He was a major reason why we went out early in all the cups. He simply isn't up to the level, will he get there? Who knows, there's talk that having no pre season played a part but at the moment i'm getting Fran Merida vibes where he stands out at youth level and isn't able to impose himself in mens football. Note: despite all the waanking off over Jack Grealish this season. he still hasn't come close to matching ESR's goal scoring level from last season.

If it was up to me I'd be loaning Fabio out next season and see what he can do. There's no UEFA cup anymore to bed him in. The problem is, who would actually want him?He certainly isn't good enough to start for any of the other 19 teams in the league. If there was a £20m offer on the table i'd definitely take it. although what will probably play out is that we'll lose Nelson on a free to Brighton and ESR sold to Villa for £25m.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM