Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So if we win our last four games we'll finish with 90 points

So if we win our last four games we'll finish with 90 points

which for those of you too young or immature to remember is exactly what the Invincibles finished with.

And some of you clowns want the manager sacked.

I'd also point out that the Invincibles were an ageing team while the current squad is the youngest in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    which for those of you too young or immature to remember is exactly what the Invincibles finished with.

I'd also point out that the Invincibles were an ageing team while the current squad is the youngest in the league.

Mikel and the team are all learning, no one expected us to be where we are (just look at every journo's top 4 predictions). I said he had to get top 4 this season and has comfortably done that.

Still not entirely sure with his subs and think he's treating ESR like **** but I guess he has his reasons

Wouldn't it be nice if you could enjoy an Arsenal victory without reducing it to petty point scoring

I feel sorry for Arteta the players have let him down in those 4 games.

However I am starting to think Partey might be the weak link. Xhaka was himself again yesterday. (or his new self)

I'd carry on with Jorginho.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could enjoy an Arsenal victory without reducing it to petty point scoring
    Did you win at the darts LA?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

However I am starting to think Partey might be the weak link. Xhaka was himself again yesterday. (or his new self)

I think the Zinchenko project has been found out......I mean if Frank can exploit it.....

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mikel and the team are all learning, no one expected us to be where we are (just look at every journo's top 4 predictions). I said he had to get top 4 this season and has comfortably done that.

Still not entirely sure with his subs and think he's treating ESR like **** but I guess he has his reasons
    I don't understand ESR either, especially as Vieira has been so poor.

And we need a RB badly imo, primarily so that we can play White as a CB and never have to see Holding again. I thought the Polish chap looked pretty good last night.

I don't understand ESR either, especially as Vieira has been so poor.

And we need a RB badly imo, primarily so that we can play White as a CB and never have to see Holding again. I thought the Polish chap looked pretty good last night.
    If we don't want to see Holding then taking off Gabriel when he was clearly struggling might have been a good idea. I suspect it'll be Kiwior and Holding vs

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

We could have a potential Liverpool problem next season with all our 4 CM's over 30 and they might just suddenly fall off a cliff. Haven't seen any signs of it thus far mind. Rice or the Brighton lad looked to be on their way before Jorginho was signed but there's not really a lot of space in the squad for another CM now. Will be interesting to see what Arteta does here.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think the Zinchenko project has been found out......I mean if Frank can exploit it.....
    I find it odd that in all his time here he still hasn't actually been played in the Xhaka role. Especically in the West Ham game where Xhaka was out and Vieira played. In theroy you could have two Odegaard style/level players possibly bringing us up another level.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM