Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So if we win our last four games we'll finish with 90 points

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I find it odd that in all his time here he still hasn't actually been played in the Xhaka role. Especically in the West Ham game where Xhaka was out and Vieira played. In theroy you could have two Odegaard style/level players possibly bringing us up another level.
    especially as that's where he plays for Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could enjoy an Arsenal victory without reducing it to petty point scoring
    I'm try to educate them, Luis, it's positively philanthropic

And note that I didn't mention the irony in you commenting on someone else engaging in petty point scoring

Thought the lazer pen nonsense was a disgrace. If you really must do that. Why not do it against Man city last week when it might have actually helped us? What was the point risking a lifetime ban when 3-0 against a dog shiit team?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Thought the lazer pen nonsense was a disgrace. If you really must do that. Why not do it against Man city last week when it might have actually helped us? What was the point risking a lifetime ban when 3-0 against a dog shiit team?
    Yep, ****ing ****, ban him for life. This is The Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If we don't want to see Holding then taking off Gabriel when he was clearly struggling might have been a good idea. I suspect it'll be Kiwior and Holding vs
    Afraid i’ve resigned myself to a loss there PRSB, take a point in a second

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Afraid i’ve resigned myself to a loss there PRSB, take a point in a second
    After their parking the bus (there needs to be an emoji for this) nonsense, I would love it, love it, love it if we battered them at their place.

After their parking the bus (there needs to be an emoji for this) nonsense, I would love it, love it, love it if we battered them at their place.
    Hopefully their result against the scum will encourage them to believe that they can actually play football against us and we might be in with a chance for the 3 points.

Realistically I can't see us doing worse than 8 more points for a total of 86 and 2nd place comfortably.

Not a single pundit or even the most passionate Arsenal supporters I know thought we would do that well.

And I still think we win the league if Saliba stays fit. Speaking of which, do we know definitively when his contract is up? Internet seems split between us being able to extend him through next season and extend him through the season after.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'm try to educate them, Luis, it's positively philanthropic

And note that I didn't mention the irony in you commenting on someone else engaging in petty point scoring
    Have to hold my hands up there - that's a fair point, sir

Surely we can find some f*cker other than White that can play RB so we can play White and Kiwior in the middle?

How about

Zinchenko White Kiwior Tierney

I find it odd that in all his time here he still hasn't actually been played in the Xhaka role. Especically in the West Ham game where Xhaka was out and Vieira played. In theroy you could have two Odegaard style/level players possibly bringing us up another level.
    ESR could play the Xhaka role as well as Fabio. He'd be perfect, esp with a DM like TP5 or Jorgy behind him. Basically a Ødin on the right.

And then we'd have 7-8-9-10-11 in the right W-M positions.