Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Even though the league is done, I see lots of optimisic fans about the 'Process'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How's the darts LA, a frustrating sport that seems so simple but so hard to get any better.
    my overall big scoring has gone down but my average has gone up.

Nearly got that 2nd 180 yesterday. though last dart in the treble 5.
    OO harsh. Company tournament starts today - feeling confident but equally could go out in the first round. Haven't played for a few days so feeling a bit rusty

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    OO harsh. Company tournament starts today - feeling confident but equally could go out in the first round. Haven't played for a few days so feeling a bit rusty
    I have been trying to improve by looking at my throw etc and it made me worse.

Couldn't hit double top or double 10 to save my life yesterday. though perhaps 5 hours of playing was a bit excessive

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have been trying to improve by looking at my throw etc and it made me worse.

Couldn't hit double top or double 10 to save my life yesterday. though perhaps 5 hours of playing was a bit excessive
    You'll strain your wrist

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You'll strain your wrist
    would look very strange. extensive time in the garage coming out with a wrist injury.