Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Even though the league is done, I see lots of optimisic fans about the 'Process'

Even though the league is done, I see lots of optimisic fans about the 'Process'

and think we will invest heavilly this summer.

However has this season been part of the process? or just unexpected run of form?

Has anything changed from the Kroenke point of view? it remains to be seen. For the record I am not that against the Kroenke's there is a myth we can't compete. But as a club we have spend shedloads of money in recent years, but not wisely.

The process will only continue to evolve if Saliba and Saka are tied down to new contracts. It's still a massive worry that neither has signed up long term. You're talking about £200m at least worth of talent there that are the best young players in their position in the entire World. They've both got 10 years at the top level left. If they refuse to sign and we're forced to sell below their value no chance we're getting players at the same level bought in.

If the above is sorted out then strengthening the rest of the team becomes quite easy. it's only a matter then of up grading on a couple of fringe players to properly challenge for a starting spot.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The process will only continue to evolve if Saliba and Saka are tied down to new contracts. It's still a massive worry that neither has signed up long term. You're talking about £200m at least worth of talent there that are the best young players in their position in the entire World. They've both got 10 years at the top level left. If they refuse to sign and we're forced to sell below their value no chance we're getting players at the same level bought in.

If the above is sorted out then strengthening the rest of the team becomes quite easy. it's only a matter then of up grading on a couple of fringe players to properly challenge for a starting spot.
    Saka is done - nothing to worry about. Saliba might be more difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Saka is done - nothing to worry about. Saliba might be more difficult
    How's the darts LA, a frustrating sport that seems so simple but so hard to get any better.
    my overall big scoring has gone down but my average has gone up.

Nearly got that 2nd 180 yesterday. though last dart in the treble 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How's the darts LA, a frustrating sport that seems so simple but so hard to get any better.
    my overall big scoring has gone down but my average has gone up.

Nearly got that 2nd 180 yesterday. though last dart in the treble 5.
    OO harsh. Company tournament starts today - feeling confident but equally could go out in the first round. Haven't played for a few days so feeling a bit rusty

OO harsh. Company tournament starts today - feeling confident but equally could go out in the first round. Haven't played for a few days so feeling a bit rusty
    I have been trying to improve by looking at my throw etc and it made me worse.

Couldn't hit double top or double 10 to save my life yesterday. though perhaps 5 hours of playing was a bit excessive

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have been trying to improve by looking at my throw etc and it made me worse.

Couldn't hit double top or double 10 to save my life yesterday. though perhaps 5 hours of playing was a bit excessive
    You'll strain your wrist

You'll strain your wrist
    would look very strange. extensive time in the garage coming out with a wrist injury.