Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baring some miracle 2nd half miracle

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Gary Neville’s 15 point City prediction might actually happen now.

Let that sink in.

Our season has been reduced to proving Neville wrong…not by winning it…by avoiding a 10-15 point deficit.

There’s even potential for Newcastle and / or United to run us down too. Don’t forget it wasn’t too long ago we needed 1 point from 6 games to make the CL and failed.

He has to go. He’s been give time, money, full control of transfers, a fkin tv show, forgiveness for previous failures…it’s over.
    A few weeks ago you were saying we are much better than City.

And that’s why he needs to go…completely blew a position so many other sides have won the league from and we’re now setting records for worse results from a side in 1st this stage of the season.

Nothing is going to change by giving him another £150m to spend.

Someone on AFTV said give us 2-3 years and this team will be complete and they can take over from an ageing City side. Lol I ain’t waiting that long especially with Newcastle and United rebuilding.

For people who like to argue - okay sack him but who’s available (they always like that won)
    Well Nagglesman is available. My first choice would be someone more experienced like Allegri, Simeone or Don Carlo. The Aussie chap at Celtic would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Gary Neville’s 15 point City prediction might actually happen now.

Let that sink in.

Our season has been reduced to proving Neville wrong…not by winning it…by avoiding a 10-15 point deficit.

There’s even potential for Newcastle and / or United to run us down too. Don’t forget it wasn’t too long ago we needed 1 point from 6 games to make the CL and failed.

He has to go. He’s been give time, money, full control of transfers, a fkin tv show, forgiveness for previous failures…it’s over.
    We have to battle hard and hold on to second in case the FA actually do their job and strip City of the title.

We have never ever been better than City this season. They have challenged on all fronts, could win a treble. We got dunked out of the cups at first stage, embarrassed by frigging Lisbon in Europe.

City have played us 3 times and spanked us 3 times. I have no idea how people have ever said we are better them? Not just Tony C. There are complete melons on TikTok putting more Arsenal players in a combined City x Arsenal squad then City. Sorry what?

This team is only good enough for some sporadic good runs here and there, we don't have a champions spirit. I could tell that when we lost to City in the cup then went and blew our points gap in the next 3 games that we are not good enough to win the league. So luckily I'm not emotionally invested in our capitulation.

It's just bizarre how overly gassed up the Arsenal fans have become over our ability this season. We are not THAT good. And Arteta should stay for one season more at least. Let's see what CL football can bring out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    We have never ever been better than City this season. They have challenged on all fronts, could win a treble. We got dunked out of the cups at first stage, embarrassed by frigging Lisbon in Europe.

City have played us 3 times and spanked us 3 times. I have no idea how people have ever said we are better them? Not just Tony C. There are complete melons on TikTok putting more Arsenal players in a combined City x Arsenal squad then City. Sorry what?

This team is only good enough for some sporadic good runs here and there, we don't have a champions spirit. I could tell that when we lost to City in the cup then went and blew our points gap in the next 3 games that we are not good enough to win the league. So luckily I'm not emotionally invested in our capitulation.

It's just bizarre how overly gassed up the Arsenal fans have become over our ability this season. We are not THAT good. And Arteta should stay for one season more at least. Let's see what CL football can bring out of him.
    Our season will still be a success if, and it's a big if. We tie down Saka and Saliba to long term contracts. That's the big positive to take. We still have in theory about 5 of the World's best players for their age in their position. I'm still not convinced Saliba will sign due to how the club fcuked up his early career. If he doesn't sign i'd happily lose him on a free the following year than take the 50m this summer. The last few games have shown the massive difference he makes. We're not getting the CL next year if he's not in the team so there's no point in selling for money we'd get in the cl anyway. I'd be offering him £200'000 a week minimum now.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

It’s okay to get excited and wet over City if that’s your thing.

The fact remains had Arteta done his job we would currently be 8 points ahead having played 2 games more and with nothing more than a steering job to the Title.

This constitutes to being better than City.

We were in a commanding position that many sides have won the league from but the two blown leads and the abject Southampton performance ended our challenge.

That’s on the manager.

I don’t get why people think he deserves a chance in Champions League before deciding on him. It’s like people think we’ll win it lol

We lost out on Pep and then Klopp by staying loyal to Arsene for way too long…don’t make the same mistake again.

Allegri would be great, Simeone will bring a toughness and defensive acumen to the kids beyond anything Arteta could ever teach them and Don Carlo’s contract runs out in the summer.

No idea why we should continue with Arteta

He had the league won and fked it up.

I have to agree with you John, good points well made. You're still a skinny-dick cuck

mind. . . . . . . . .

Herbert, I'll have you know that my dick won't fit through a toilet roll.

Herbert, I'll have you know that my dick won't fit through a toilet roll.

not the brag you think it is, JB
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

not the brag you think it is, JB
    I think the fact he’s attempted the feat is somewhat a cause for concern, tbh.