Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baring some miracle 2nd half miracle

Why are you lot pretending you didn't take the toilet roll test immediately after reading what I said smh.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    We have never ever been better than City this season. They have challenged on all fronts, could win a treble. We got dunked out of the cups at first stage, embarrassed by frigging Lisbon in Europe.

City have played us 3 times and spanked us 3 times. I have no idea how people have ever said we are better them? Not just Tony C. There are complete melons on TikTok putting more Arsenal players in a combined City x Arsenal squad then City. Sorry what?

This team is only good enough for some sporadic good runs here and there, we don't have a champions spirit. I could tell that when we lost to City in the cup then went and blew our points gap in the next 3 games that we are not good enough to win the league. So luckily I'm not emotionally invested in our capitulation.

It's just bizarre how overly gassed up the Arsenal fans have become over our ability this season. We are not THAT good. And Arteta should stay for one season more at least. Let's see what CL football can bring out of him.
    I see the inmates are running the asylum again.

Honestly some of you muppets should try a new hobby and get a new life - in just under 3 1/2 years Arteta has taken a club that was a bit of a mess and built the youngest team in the PL and brought them to within 5 games of winning the league against arguably the best manager in the world who has spent the better part of a billion pounds building what looks like the best team in Europe. Did any of you watch them tear Bayern apart over two legs?

But because he wasn't able to win the league we should sack him.

Have a word with yourself Tone, it's pathetic. And Bunnell, the last time you predicted our capitulation we won 7 consecutive league games and you shut up for a while. Still, keep on 'supporting' Arsenal the Bunnell way.

We've shown resilience all year long, coming back from losing positions, setbacks followed by winning streaks and we've played some beautiful football. We have a very young squad filled with some of the most talented young players in the league and the future with Edu and Arteta is very bright.

Now give yourselves a slap and grow up.

There's still a small yes but slight chance we can play a part in relegating Chelsea. If that doesn't motivate the players tonight I don't know what will. That's almost as good as winning the league. If we don't win tonight I fully expect Newcastle to overtake us into 2nd place. You just know decrepit Auba and the white Dennis Rommedahl are going to drag us kicking and screaming to the potting shed.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM